A private evening reception with Members of Congress, legislators, business and policy leaders from across the country. In addition, the evening will include a special guest speaker and awards presentation.
Thursday, April 27th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
- HOTEL -
- Reserve your room here.
- Or call 855.372.8142 and mention you are with the LIFFT America Summit
- Discounted Room Rate: $189/night
- Discounted Room Rate Deadline: Wednesday, March 15th
- TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION -
- All participants are responsible for travel costs to the VIP Reception.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (20 minutes from airport)
- Dulles International Airport (50-60 minutes from hotel)
- Cont. Union Station (2 blocks from hotel)
- Judiciary Square Metro Station (less than 1 mile from hotel)
Yellow Cab Co. of DC – 202.546.7900
OnCabs Washington DC – 202.601.3768
RedCab DC – 202.285.1632
- Hotel Valet: $43/day, $54/overnight
- Union Station (2 blocks away): $25/day
- MEALS -
Dinner is included for current government leaders in the American Prayer Caucus Network.
For other Summit participants/spouses:
- $125 per person
If you have meal restrictions, please include in your registration or email JessicaYoung@CPCFoundation.com.
Please send a check payable to CPCF with your specified meal options to 524 Johnstown Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322 or CLICK HERE to process your payment online through our secure server. You may also contact Angie at 757.546.2190 x 702 to pay over the phone.
- ATTIRE -
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY -
The generosity of sponsors enables the CPCF to keep costs minimal for legislators and leaders from across the country to come together for the LIFFT America Religious Liberty Summit. If you would like to support the VIP Reception with a Table Sponsorship ($1,500), or you know a business person or leader who might like to sponsor, please contact Shirley Forbes at 757.621.6335 or Shirley@CPCFoundation.com.
525 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Google map and directions